Our purpose as a church is simple. Love God. Love Each Other. Love the World.
We LOVE GOD through worshipping Him. Creating a place where all people can see Jesus and hear His Word.
We LOVE EACH OTHER through building relationships. Building community and lasting relationships through small groups.
We LOVE THE WORLD through serving others. Using the gifts and talents that God gave us as a ministry to connect people to Jesus.
Our values govern how we gather together as a congregation, what we provide in the way of ministry programs and where we invest our resources – both physical and financial. Not listed in order of importance, each of these values form a part of what we envision Grace to be.
• Prayer is the foundation of all we do.
• We believe that every person is valuable to God and His Kingdom.
• The normal Christian life is for every believer to be fully devoted to Christ and His cause.
• As people birthed into His Kingdom, we should be authentic followers of Christ continuing to grow in Him by learning His way, manifesting His power, and serving our world.
• We believe that every member is a minister called to a servant’s heart – investing his or her time, talent and resources for the cause of Christ.
• God actively demonstrated His heart for lost people and so should we by intentionally reaching out to others. We believe that the most effective evangelism happens through people inviting people.
• Everyone should be involved in a small group where “community” happens.
• We embrace our city in all of its diversity – both ethnically and economically, by every means possible resulting in ministry that impacts our city.
• We recognize the heart of God to transform cities and actively support the city-reaching process in the context of the larger Body of Christ.
• We have a worldwide calling. Therefore, we partner with other ministries throughout the world in proclaiming the message of Jesus.
• We are committed to honoring God and using our gifts and resources for maximum impact by ministering with excellence.